Become a Corporate Member
Corporate Membership is open to all multinational companies operating in Europe who abide by the Seldia Codes of Conduct and are members of at least three DSAs in membership of the Association.
Seldia membership provides the opportunity to:
- gain access to information on EU legislative developments affecting the direct selling industry;
- influence the EU legislative agenda;
- benefit from access to Seldia‘s legal expertise in EU affairs;
- become involved in Seldia’s Legal Affairs committee and so influence its lobbying actions;
- be part of Seldia’s influential Companies Committee;
- network with colleagues at European CEO’s meetings;
- gain access to Seldia website’s private section and its Legal Compendium;
- obtain statistical information on direct selling in Europe (statistics);
- in co-operation with local DSAs become involved in resolving challenging issues
For more information, contact the Seldia office at email@example.com
Annual Round Table 2013
3rd Annual Round Table on the Future of Direct Selling
With over 150 participants the third edition of Seldia's Annual Round Table conference on the Future of Direct Selling exceeded many expectations. A CEO Panel composed of Magnus Brännström (Oriflame), Jens Abend (LR Healthy & Beauty), Peter Strydom (Amway) and Ben Woodward (Nikken) gave insights on the industry's current challenges and ways to overcome them. The second panel focused on positive communication strategies and featured US DSA President Joe Mariano, Amway Europe's Vice President corporate Affairs Michael Meissner and CEO of Weber Shandwick Belgium Paul Baeyaert.
The conference included a keynote speech by EuroCommerce Director-General Christian Verschueren and presentation's by the WfDSA Executive Director Tamuna Gabilaia and Roberta Kuruzu from the Brazilian DSA. The conference ended with a mesmorizing and entertaining presentation by consumer behavioralist Ken Hughes.
Seldia Astra Awards 2013
For more information, please contact Marie Lacroix at firstname.lastname@example.org