Become a Corporate Member
Corporate Membership is open to all multinational companies operating in Europe who abide by the Seldia Codes of Conduct and are members of at least three DSAs in membership of the Association.
Seldia membership provides the opportunity to:
- gain access to information on EU legislative developments affecting the direct selling industry;
- influence the EU legislative agenda;
- benefit from access to Seldia‘s legal expertise in EU affairs;
- become involved in Seldia’s Legal Affairs committee and so influence its lobbying actions;
- be part of Seldia’s influential Companies Committee;
- network with colleagues at European CEO’s meetings;
- gain access to Seldia website’s private section and its Legal Compendium;
- obtain statistical information on direct selling in Europe (statistics);
- in co-operation with local DSAs become involved in resolving challenging issues
For more information, contact the Seldia office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the date !
Thursday 20th of March 2014 | European Parliament, Brussels
Lunch-debate on “Women entrepreneurship & Education”
Hosted by MEP Paul Rübig and organized by Seldia
For more information, contact Karolina Beaumont
DO YOU KNOW THAT…..
France is the largest market for direct selling in Europe
Europe(*) is the 2nd largest market in the world
More statistics can be found here
Save the date !
The 4th Annual Round Table on the Future of Direct Selling &
the Astra Awards Ceremony
will take place in Brussels on
Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd of October 2014
Mark the date in your agenda and watch for more information
on this benchmark event for the direct selling industry in Europe
WFDSA World Congress XIV
Direct Selling, the Original Social Network
November 10,11,12 2014
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
New Technologies, Entrepreneurship and new labor relationships, industry advocacy, new market opportunities, growth, are amongst the many topics which will be debated during the 14th World Congress organised by the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations and the Brazilian Direct Selling Association.
More information here
The Services Provider Program is designed for companies which provide products and/or services to the direct selling industry and would like to offer their services to direct selling businesses in Europe.
How it works
For more information, please contact Marie Lacroix at email@example.com