Become a Corporate Member
Corporate Membership is open to all multinational companies operating in Europe who abide by the Seldia Codes of Conduct and are members of at least three DSAs in membership of the Association.
Seldia membership provides the opportunity to:
- gain access to information on EU legislative developments affecting the direct selling industry;
- influence the EU legislative agenda;
- benefit from access to Seldia‘s legal expertise in EU affairs;
- become involved in Seldia’s Legal Affairs committee and so influence its lobbying actions;
- be part of Seldia’s influential Companies Committee;
- network with colleagues at European CEO’s meetings;
- gain access to Seldia website’s private section and its Legal Compendium;
- obtain statistical information on direct selling in Europe (statistics);
- in co-operation with local DSAs become involved in resolving challenging issues
For more information, contact the Seldia office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Round Table on the Future of Direct Selling
“START ME UP!”
Our Annual Round Table has become in no time the flagship event for the industry in Europe. It is the prime event to meet with the industry’s leading figures, to network and to gather intelligence about the latest commercial and regulatory developments. This year, the Round Table’s central theme is “Start Me Up!” which we want for our economy, our direct sellers and our own business [.. And yes, it is a song that still gets us off the chairs!]. The event will take place on 2 October 2013 in Brussels.