Become a Corporate Member
Corporate Membership is open to all multinational companies operating in Europe who abide by the Seldia Codes of Conduct and are members of at least three DSAs in membership of the Association.
Seldia membership provides the opportunity to:
- gain access to information on EU legislative developments affecting the direct selling industry;
- influence the EU legislative agenda;
- benefit from access to Seldia‘s legal expertise in EU affairs;
- become involved in Seldia’s Legal Affairs committee and so influence its lobbying actions;
- be part of Seldia’s influential Companies Committee;
- network with colleagues at European CEO’s meetings;
- gain access to Seldia website’s private section and its Legal Compendium;
- obtain statistical information on direct selling in Europe (statistics);
- in co-operation with local DSAs become involved in resolving challenging issues
For more information, contact the Seldia office at email@example.com
Nature's Sunshine Products Reports First Quarter Results
Net sales were $92.9 million, compared with $92.8 million in the same quarter a year ago.
As of March 31, 2012, active Managers worldwide were 29,800, a decrease of 1.7 percent from March 31, 2011, while active Distributors and customers worldwide were 675,400, a decrease of 3.0 percent from the end of the quarter a year ago.