Become a Corporate Member
Corporate Membership is open to all multinational companies operating in Europe who abide by the Seldia Codes of Conduct and are members of at least three DSAs in membership of the Association.
Seldia membership provides the opportunity to:
- gain access to information on EU legislative developments affecting the direct selling industry;
- influence the EU legislative agenda;
- benefit from access to Seldia‘s legal expertise in EU affairs;
- become involved in Seldia’s Legal Affairs committee and so influence its lobbying actions;
- be part of Seldia’s influential Companies Committee;
- network with colleagues at European CEO’s meetings;
- gain access to Seldia website’s private section and its Legal Compendium;
- obtain statistical information on direct selling in Europe (statistics);
- in co-operation with local DSAs become involved in resolving challenging issues
For more information, contact the Seldia office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oriflame in Talks to Buy Indian Health Drink Maker
Oriflame may be about to move on to the dining tables in Indian homes. The Swedish cosmetics firm, best known for its skin lotions, creams and moisturisers, is in talks to acquire a health drink maker in India, a deal if consummated could take it into an entirely new and unrelated business in a country that is seeing an upsurge in the consumption of health and wellness products.