Become a Corporate Member
Corporate Membership is open to all multinational companies operating in Europe who abide by the Seldia Codes of Conduct and are members of at least three DSAs in membership of the Association.
Seldia membership provides the opportunity to:
- gain access to information on EU legislative developments affecting the direct selling industry;
- influence the EU legislative agenda;
- benefit from access to Seldia‘s legal expertise in EU affairs;
- become involved in Seldia’s Legal Affairs committee and so influence its lobbying actions;
- be part of Seldia’s influential Companies Committee;
- network with colleagues at European CEO’s meetings;
- gain access to Seldia website’s private section and its Legal Compendium;
- obtain statistical information on direct selling in Europe (statistics);
- in co-operation with local DSAs become involved in resolving challenging issues
For more information, contact the Seldia office at email@example.com
Focus on boosting entrepreneurship at informal Competitiveness Council
19 July 2012, Entrepreneurship and Research and Innovation will be the focus of an informal meeting of EU Ministers of Competitiveness and Research to take place in Nicosia this Thursday and Friday. Ministers will discuss the role of entrepreneurship as an engine for economic growth, with particular reference to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. The meeting will be led by Cyprus Minister of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, Neoklis Sylikiotis, and attended by European Commission Vice President Antonio Tajani. Friday's meeting will focus on Research and Innovation issues. Cyprus Minister of Health Stavros Malas will chair and attendees will be research ministers of the EU and European Free Trade Area countries, as well as the EU's Commissioner for Research, Innovation and Sciences, Maire Geoghegan-Quinn.